What is most important to consider when doing a new website? Here is ten SEO advice how to handle your site.
1. Stay up-to-date: Things changes quickly when it comes to search engine optimisation. Read leading blogs and news portals.
2. Titles & headlines matters: If you spend some time creating excellent titles and headlines, you are likely to get more targeted traffic.
3. Update your site frequently: It’s never been more important to have fresh content on your site.
4. Get trusted links: Authority links is what your site needs to be found in top of Google, Bing and Yahoo.
5. Perform keyword research: Before posting a new article, do some basic keyword and competitor analysis for your topic.
Want to know more? Read the extensive SEO guide by SEO Specialist Limited.